CREW: Sanne 💘

Name Sanne Veltman

Age 27

Position Allround Manager

Hi guys! My name is Sanne and about 5 months ago I started working at JUTKA & RISKA. I love working at JUTKA & RISKA because of the many possibilities for growth. I like to stay busy and there's never a dull moment in our office, store or showroom. We have an amazing team of creative people who are not afraid to stand out and make a difference and neither are our cool customers. I hope to meet all of you soon in one of our stores or get in touch via Instagram or our webshop! 💗

Favorite JUTKA & RISKA piece?
Our Vintage customized blazers with feathers! I wear vintage oversized blazers 99% of the time (for the other 1% I'm in my pink sweatsuit) and I can't wait to get my hands on one of our unique customized pieces. Imagine throwing one a piece like this in the morning, you will be instantly in the 'she means business' mood 💅🏼

Favorite spare time activity?
I love a good yoga or pilates class, a nice (vegan) diner with my friends and boyfriend and chilling at home with our two cats 🐈